On USOLVED you'll find various products for keeping track of visitors and site traffic. The integration of the different scripts into your site is fast and easy to manage. We also provide some Nagios / Icinga plugins to monitor your infrastructure.
You can send newsletters to your subscribers with this simple to administrate yet powerful newsletter script. A clean user interface helps you to customize your newsletter and the frontend to make them work for your benefit.
You can host this web application on your own server.
This is an easy to handle guestbook script with a lot of settings and easy to change template system.
Do you use Nagios or Icinga to monitor your infrastructure? We offer free open source plugins that may fill your needs.
New version has been released with these changes:
- Compatible with MySQL v5.7
- Added "placeholder" attribute to the Ajax newsletter form template
- Bugfix: Groups will be saved correctly after saving a Newsletter template
- Bugfix: While editing user groups the labels will be shown instead of internal names
- Bugfix: Sort subscriber ascending and descending
Here are the changes for the latest release:
- Bugfix: There was a critical security issue in the PHPMailer library (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer). The package has been upgraded to v5.2.21.
- Bugfix: Timezone warning during the installation process
- Removed routine to deinstall script within the admin center
- Added logo image in higher resolution for retina displays